Elevator Pitch No. 3

Pitching Practice "Makes" Perfect!


1.) Elevator Pitch 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R7OYlaQYA8 

2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 
I found it amazing that the members in my section could see my passion for this business opportunity. I get nervous when speaking to people about my topic because I fear that they wont see my vision. This is why I am so glad that we are doing these exercises so we can strengthen our skills. 
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I realized that I had memorized my previous elevator pitches which may have caused me to look stiff so I decided to do something different and little bit more "engaging". 

Comments

  1. Your elevator pitch was awesome! I love how you put a little creative acting and script writing into it. Good work. I would advise just to slow down and breath a bit, your content is great and your enthusiasm shines through the video but sometimes that leads to you rushing through it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Beau,

    Good Job LOL! You caught my attention at the very start of the video with your short skit. Putting so much energy into this shows your passion and dedication toward meeting your customer needs. Overall, you did great, the only thing I can add is requesting a date to go over your idea in more detail, which would be an automatic yes for me because you had me at “Hello” with your contagious positive energy. Great post and Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beau!
    I love how creative your latest elevator pitch is! The beginning really hooked me in, and I was immediately intrigued by your idea! As for the content, I believe you gave enough information on your business idea, and it has definitely become very specific and detailed. You are also clearly very passionate about your idea, and it definitely shows in this video. Best of luck on your business journey!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts