Final Reflection

My Final Reflection

I remember first starting this class and dreading the blog posts. I remember most of the time it being drudgery but it started becoming fun when I started taking the class seriously. I realized that I wanted to actually pursue this business opportunity. The venture concepts, the customer avatar and much more were some of my favorite assignments because they helped bring my business to life. Some of these assignments will stick with me because they have taught me how to push through and think outside of the box. Especially in the industry I will be in thinking outside of the box and being tenacious is key. I also loved the reading reflections because they forced me to read about my peers who have experienced everything I have to do now. Before I didn't believe I could be an entrepreneur because I didn't have the background or mind for it. I quickly learned in this class that it was all a MYTH. Don't let those false definitions deter you away from greatness. That is why I know that I have developed an entrepreneurial mindset. I thank this class and Professor Pryor for pushing me. A recommendation I will tell a student is to not let the blog posts deter you or discourage from taking this class or continuing it. It is truly beneficial. It is tedious but helps build in you a tenacious spirit so you can conquer future entrepreneurial issues.
Image result for finished picture

Comments

  1. Hey Beau,

    I think when we were asked to choose what venture we wanted to use, I was overthinking it. Because I chose a venture that I would not pursue in reality, it made it a little harder to do each assignment. However, it wasn’t until I embraced the venture that I chose, I was able to find excitement in the assignment. Furthermore, I believe when I’m ready to dive into entrepreneurship, I will be ready as well because of this class. Great post, and I wish you nothing but success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beau,
    The class went kinda the same for me. At first it was hard to take a class that was centered around a blog seriously, but then I found the value in the assingments and really started growing with my business plan but all around intellectually as well. It's awesome to hear the same for you! Good luck with whatever you decide to do next and hope your business venture turns out well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts