Create A Customer Avatar
Welcome to My Customer Avatar
*Disclaimer*:
Regarding my customers, Industry will advertise to all plus size women from all demographics.
For the purposes of this assignment, I decided to choose a 19-year old 6'' tall African American college student.
Her name is Trina and she loves fashionable clothing, however, growing she was not able to enjoy fashion like her friends did because she didn't have the opportunity to buy clothes in the same section as her friend's which is why she usually wore her mother's clothing. My customer loves modeling, dancing, hanging out with friends, shopping and watching movies. She does not drive but would love a white car that resembled a sports car. She loves watching Love and Hip Hop, Scandal and other mysterious shows. She does not have children but some of her favorite books reading when growing up included the The Series of Unfortunate Events and Junie B. Jones series. She is not adopted and her favorite politician is not President Donald Trump. She is only 19 years old but she feels like a 25 year old woman.
Commonalities: We share hobbies and grew up wearing our mother's clothing. I specifically had to wear the same size as my mom because I had large feet growing up. We had trouble shopping when we were younger with friends and finding clothing that our parents felt were okay for us to wear. We both love fashion, dancing and Scandal. My favorite children book series is Junie B. Jones series and so is hers.
*Disclaimer*:
Regarding my customers, Industry will advertise to all plus size women from all demographics.
For the purposes of this assignment, I decided to choose a 19-year old 6'' tall African American college student.
Her name is Trina and she loves fashionable clothing, however, growing she was not able to enjoy fashion like her friends did because she didn't have the opportunity to buy clothes in the same section as her friend's which is why she usually wore her mother's clothing. My customer loves modeling, dancing, hanging out with friends, shopping and watching movies. She does not drive but would love a white car that resembled a sports car. She loves watching Love and Hip Hop, Scandal and other mysterious shows. She does not have children but some of her favorite books reading when growing up included the The Series of Unfortunate Events and Junie B. Jones series. She is not adopted and her favorite politician is not President Donald Trump. She is only 19 years old but she feels like a 25 year old woman.
Commonalities: We share hobbies and grew up wearing our mother's clothing. I specifically had to wear the same size as my mom because I had large feet growing up. We had trouble shopping when we were younger with friends and finding clothing that our parents felt were okay for us to wear. We both love fashion, dancing and Scandal. My favorite children book series is Junie B. Jones series and so is hers.
Hi Beau!
ReplyDeleteI like how you personally know your customer avatar very well! I can relate to this, as I, too, know my customer avatar very well. Apart from this, I enjoyed all of the detail you gave about your potential customer (even the information that didn't have much to do with your idea). It shows that you know this customer on a deeper level. This will help you in your future business, as that will show your customer you care and are willing to go the extra mile to satisfy their needs. Great work!
Hey Beau,
ReplyDeleteIt was nice reading about Trina. I felt like you included many details to help me imagine what she’s like. I also like the childhood background you provided about her. Like you, I also have a lot of hobbies in common with your customer avatar such as shopping, watching movies, and watching Scandal. The Donald Trump statement was funny, Lol. Good post, I enjoyed reading it. :)