Idea Napkin No. 2
Second Shot at Idea Napkin No. 2
I am Beaudeline Mesadieu, a second year Finance major with aspirations of opening a clothing store that plus size from sizes 14-28. I would like to bring these dreams into fruition.
At the Industry, our motto is "Serving All of Your Curvy Girl Needs" which is why we have the Customizer. The Customizer has a specific algorithm that matches our customers body types with our pre-made body types. Once we determine their body types, we match them with our gowns that best fit them and flatters them the most. Also, we offer suggestions that will help them feel even more special in their gowns such as special made undergarments.
I believe most of my customers will have events they need to attend to such as Prom, Banquets and engagements. They will most likely come to us because they are frustrated with what the options that are being presented to them.
I believe my customers will pay me money to use my product or service because they're needs aren't being met so they are looking for retailers who are listening to them. Here at INDUSTRY we focus on providing them will of their wants and needs. We will take polls and conduct small groups that focus on finding out what they want such as the fashion.
I believe what sets us apart is our Customizer and our heavy focus on serving our customers. I believe my concept is in joint with each other.
Hi Beau!
ReplyDeleteYour description of your idea and of yourself are very thorough and detailed, which show that you are passionate and that you have a specific goal in mind. I believe this is important for any entrepreneur, for it will motivate you and allow your to further develop your idea into a reality. As for the idea itself, I believe it will be very successful, especially since you seem to have a lot of knowledge about it as well as a clear vision for your business.