Elevator Pitch No. 2

Elevator Pitch Practice! (Part 2!)

1.  The Pitch:

https://youtu.be/8Zj7Z4cdWwA

2. A Reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
I received positive feedback from my last elevator pitch. I did not think they were outright wrong or silly, but I felt they were useful and insightful.

3. What did you change, based on the feedback?
I just changed how much I stated in my elevator pitch.



Comments

  1. HI,

    I was in the same boat as you. I got positive feedback, so I didn't change much except the wording of my elevator pitch and the outfit that I wore. Just like the last time your elevator pitch was great and I hope you get far with your business idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beau!
    I really enjoyed your elevator pitch! From the beginning, I was drawn in by the way it flows very naturally and the fact that you know your business so well! To me, it is important to truly love what you are doing if you want your business to be successful. I believe that is more rewarding than making money off of something meaningless to you. I'm excited to see where you take this idea in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beau,

    I liked your elevator pitch. I thought it was long enough to touch base on your main points. It was very interesting to watch, the way you talked and pitched your idea had me engaged. Your body language and movement gave off the vibe that this is something that you’re really interested in. It also seems like you just got in front of the camera and talked about what you knew, it was natural. Great Pitch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts