Elevator Pitch No.1

Practicing your Pitch

Ok guys so here's my pitch below. It took forever because I kept messing up or stuttering on words. Enjoy.


Thanks,
Beau 

Comments

  1. Hey Beau,

    Your Elevator Pitch won't play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beau!
    I enjoyed your elevator pitch very much! It was very natural, and it was also organized in a way that made it easy to follow and understand. As for the content of your pitch, I definitely see the "need" for there to be more options for plus sized women. I believe you are offering a great solution, and I look forward to seeing where you go with this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beau,
    Nice work! You dressed appropriately, had great hand gestures, and seemed to be actually enthusiastic about what you were trying to say. You seemed to flow nicely, and it felt like you were talking to someone and not at someone. I expressed how much I loved your idea for plus sized women clothing in the previous assignments, and I definitely agree that is a need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts